Saturday, March 24, 2012

I've gotten Armorer up to 12 so far and have been learning quite a bit with how crafting works in this game. I can definitely tell that some recipes are a lot easier than others, especially the earlier leve quests that I've done before. Finally now able to use an off-hand item (pliers), which apparently has different uses than the main hand (hammer). I've found out that there are training books for different types of crafting recipes that can really make crafting more successful. For Armorer, these are located at the guild in Limsa Lominsa. And, now this is much different than FFXI, you can take an airship between any of the three main cities without needing any sort of license, just a short easy quest. I'll have to post some pics up soon to show off some of the new locales.

No comments:

Post a Comment