Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Adventuring in Eorzea and FFXIV

Hello! I've decided to jump into FFXIV and experience some of the gameplay and adventures that await Square Enix's new MMO. I intend to share some of those adventures with this blog, and hopefully create a set of guides and tutorials for the game.

I've played the beta a long while back and it had left a sour taste in my mouth for this game. Recently patch 1.21 came out and brought with it a host of new jobs, taken from the much loved classics. I've been drooling over playing a Dragoon, so I've installed the game and brought a Miqo'te Lancer up to 16. I've noticed that this game is A LOT more polished than it was in beta and it's much closer to FFXI. I had played FFXI for a number of years and find that FFXIV is very comfortable to get into, albeit with a few issues that I'll probably go over in a later post.

I'll be trying to keep this blog updated regularly, mostly to chronicle my adventures with this game and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment